Monday, April 15, 2019

Sylvie gets a scooter!



 It's 04/2019 - you're 3 now! You are sooo much fun! You got a scooter this week. 
Well, I got you a scooter and it took me forever to put it together...

But I did it! 


You are one awesome little girl. You love spiders, snakes and volcanoes. Haha. 
You also conquered potty training last month and you love going to daycare. You have so many friends there. You also love going to the local Nature Center. Your favorite animals to look at are the otters and the rattle snakes. (You don't get it from me! haha)

Gosh, you have grown up so much since we moved to North Carolina. I go to school full time online to finish my degree in college. Make sure and go to college straight out of high school - and do your best! I graduated high school and then moved to Dallas, TX. I wish I had gone to college instead. Of course, if I had I might not be sitting with you right now.


You tell me all the time that I'm your best friend. I wish I could be with you forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Soooo emotional...

Today was so funny! You and I made photos of different emotions and you were hilarious! You were so good at showing your feelings!